Please contact us with any other questions.
In order to obtain maximum benefit from your sleep therapy, you should use your device during all hours of sleep, including daytime naps. Most insurance companies require that you use your device a minimum number of hours/days in order to continue to pay for the equipment and supplies; generally a minimum of 4 hours per day for at least 5 out of 7 days a week.
The Apria Sleep Master ProgramTM will help you stay on track and improve your quality of life:
- State of the art device technology provides you with more comfort features to help you adjust to therapy
- Integrated device modems to track real-time usage so that we can identify if you are having trouble adapting
- Telehealth platform with dedicated Patient Health Advocates focused on helping you solve challenges and stay on the track to continued PAP usage
- Licensed Respiratory Therapists, expert in managing sleep patients
- Flexible training methods to meet the needs of all patients
- Comprehensive patient education library including multiple mediums: Print, DVD, On-line, etc.
- Access to personalized coaching using a mobile applications specific to sleep
- A wide variety of masks and interfaces
- A full line of sleep products on our ApriaDirect website that may contribute to comfort and your adjustment to treatment.
Click here to visit our Sleep Resupply- Opt-in Program
Click here to Contact us about the Apria Sleep Master ProgramTM
1. Patient PAP Usage Reporting
This requirement is no longer necessary. Apria will obtain compliance data directly from the patient’s device.
Liability Acknowledgement Form for Anthem Members: Due to changes in Anthem’s sleep therapy management program, patients are now required to document ongoing usage of or continued therapeutic benefits from their PAP device every 90 days. Failure to comply with these requirements may mean that the insurer will refuse to authorize (or pay for) the patient’s PAP equipment. A signature on this document signifies your agreement to be financially responsible for your PAP equipment should you fail to meet the requirements. Please sign the Anthem Advance Beneficiary Notice of Non-coverage below and fax it to the requesting Branch, Customer Care Center or Billing Center.
Note: If you are a patient living in the state of Colorado, please use form 2.2 below.
2.1 Anthem Home Plan Patients (Non-Medicare Advantage in CO, GA, IN, KY, MO, NV, OH and WI)
2.2 Anthem Home Plans for Colorado Medicare Advantage Patients
2.3 Anthem Home Plans for California Patients