Please contact us with any other questions.
Apria Healthcare and its personnel have the right to expect from you — our patient, your relatives, and friends — reasonable behavior, which takes into consideration the nature of your illness or predicament.
These responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Give accurate and complete health information concerning your past illnesses, hospitalization, medications, allergies, and other pertinent items.
- Assist in developing and maintaining a safe environment.
- Inform Apria Healthcare when you will not be able to keep an appointment for a homecare visit.
- Participate in the development and update of your homecare plan of service/treatment.
- Adhere to your newly developed or updated homecare plan of service/treatment.
- Request further information concerning anything you do not understand.
- Contact your doctor whenever you notice any unusual feelings or sensations during your plan of service/treatment.
- Contact your doctor whenever you notice any change in your condition.
- Contact Apria Healthcare whenever your insurance company or plan changes.
- Contact Apria Healthcare whenever you have an equipment problem.
- Contact Apria Healthcare whenever you have received a change in your homecare prescription.
- Contact Apria Healthcare whenever you are hospitalized or stay in a skilled nursing facility, even for a short period of time.
- Give information regarding concerns and problems you have to an Apria Healthcare staff member.
- Contact Apria Healthcare prior to any change of address.
- Contact Apria Healthcare if you acquire an infectious disease during the time you are receiving services and/or care from us, except where exempted by law
We are committed to providing you with quality service that meets your homecare needs and exceeds your expectations. If you have a complaint or suggestion about products, equipment, or services provided by Apria Healthcare, Star Medical Rx, or any other operating division of Apria Healthcare, please contact your local branch manager. If your local branch is not able to resolve your concern satisfactorily, please contact us by e-mail at patient_satisfaction@Apria.com, or call 1-800-APRIA-88 (1-800-277-4288) and ask for Apria’s Patient Relations Department.