Please contact us with any other questions.
Apria Pharmacy Network is a premiere homecare pharmacy network specializing in respiratory medications. Apria Pharmacy Network will work with your physician to ship your medications directly to you. It’s simple and convenient to order, refill, or transfer your prescription — and our services are available throughout the United States.
Why choose Apria Pharmacy Network?
We have experts to help you with all your needs:
- Registered and licensed pharmacists (RPh/PharmD/CPh/CDE) on staff with multidisciplinary backgrounds including hospital/acute care, retail, mail order, long-term care, infusion, and sterile and non-sterile compounding
- Provide personalized care by experienced, well-trained, and certified pharmacists
- Licensed to serve patients in all 50 U.S. states
- Registered technicians on staff; you will always speak to a licensed pharmacy employee when you contact us
We make it easy to manage your medications:
- Apria Pharmacy Network will work with your physician to ship your medications directly to you. It’s simple and convenient to order, refill, or transfer your prescription. Our services are available throughout the United States.
- Our pharmacists provide clinical patient counseling to help ensure all questions and concerns of therapy are addressed and that all patients are confident in their ability to use their medications.
- We deliver right to your door, saving you trips to the pharmacy; there is never a charge for our reliable home delivery service.
- We make refill courtesy calls to ensure you are always well-supplied; never run out of supplies with our refill tracking system.
- We conveniently accept fax/e-fax prescriptions.
- We make it easy to manage your medications; shipment of new medications are processed reliably and quickly and rush services available for urgent request.
- No complex forms to fill out; our billing experts complete and file all claim forms with your insurance company.
- We accept a large network of insurance providers including Medicare part B and part D, and many Pharmacy Benefit Managers (PBMs). If you have Medicare, up to 80% of the cost of your respiratory medications may be covered. We also work with many other insurance companies who may cover your medications and diabetic testing supplies.
- On-call pharmacist available after hours.
Apria’s Customer Care is available to answer any questions, or to order, refill, or transfer your prescriptions (Mon – Fri, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Central).
Have questions? Click below to fill out our form and we will contact you within 48 hours to discuss your inquiry.