Please contact us with any other questions.
People are at the heart of what makes the difference at Apria Healthcare. That’s why we develop leaders from every level and every division in the Company. Our leaders believe the most innovative ideas come to life when our people are inspired to be creative, create opportunity, and be their best selves.
We’re looking for great people who are passionate about improving the quality of life for our patients, and in many cases, it’s providing the necessary support as they return home from the hospital to resume their lives. It’s a mission that takes some serious discipline, a determination to be the best, and a service-driven focus.
If you are someone who can serve as a company steward, who is also dynamic, innovative, and can drive state-of-the-art solutions to the organization, then there’s definitely a great leadership role for you at Apria.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator: demonstrated ability to simplify complex ideas, tell a compelling story using data, and create and deliver compelling presentations for senior leadership.
- Exemplary relationship builder and team player: experience building successful partnerships and influencing stakeholders and colleagues, with direct authority, to drive projects forward.
- Accomplished problem solver: creative yet pragmatic, with ability to effectively problem-solve anticipated and unexpected challenges.
- Strong results driver: consistently delivers flawless execution and high-quality deliverables despite ambiguity, at times managing simultaneous projects with competing priorities.
- Excellent strategic thinker: ability to synthesize multiple inputs, use incomplete information to get to crux of issue, and step back and see bigger picture.
- Decision-making skills.
Click the link below to see Apria’s open leadership opportunities: